Say Goodbye To Boring Cole Slaw!
If you are looking for a tasty & healthy snack or even a side dish to go with an entree – look no further. Say goodbye to wet, soggy, and drab coleslaw and say hello to chunky, crispy, and lively fun-slaw. And the best part — you can make this in under 5 minutes. Check out this uber easy video recipe below.
- Shredded Cabbage – 3 Cups
- Apple – 1 whole
- Raisins – ½ cup
- Onion – 1 whole
- Walnuts – ½ cup
- Dried Coconut – 3 Tablespoons
- Maple Syrup or Honey – 1 Tablespoon
- Mayonnaise – 3 Tablespoons
- Salt & Pepper – season to taste
- Lime – squeeze to taste
- Pre-cut onion and apple into small cubes, put aside.
- Mix approx. 3 cups of Shredded Cabbage, apple, raisins, onions, walnuts, and shredded coconut. Stir.
- Add 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Mix completely.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Squeeze in lime juice for desired acidity. Mix.
Serving Size: 6
Calories per serving: 170
Vitamin C: 17.5%