Tuna salad. Some people love, some people hate, right?
Well, Julie and I simply love it.
- Easy to make
- Takes a few minutes to prepare
- Lots of Protein and very nutrient dense
- Goes great on top of a salad
- Is delisssshhhh…promise 🙂
Now, if you’re thinking I can’t eat tuna fish, We’re here to say: YES YOU CAN!
Make sure to get good quality tuna fish like solid white albacore instead of chunk light. Makes a HUGE difference.
Here’s our go-to Tuna Salad recipe. It takes less than 5 minutes.
- 2 cans of Albacore tuna in water
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1-2 tablespoon mayo
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Cool in the freezer for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy. How easy was that?
Again, a few notes on tuna. As I mentioned in the video, look for solid white albacore. “Chunk light” variations will be cheaper, but they can be very fishy. I don’t recommend them.