Prepping veggies ahead of time can be one of the single best things you can do for your health. We all know we should be eating our veggies, but actually doing it is the hard part!
That where’s this recipe comes in. Spend less than 5 minutes prepping this dish and then bake it for 20 minutes and you’re all set.
- 2-3 yellow squash or zucchini
- 5 -10 cloves of garlic
- oil olive to coat veggies
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Coat baking tray with a splash of olive oil.
- Chop squash/zucchini into 1/4 pieces as shown in the video.
- Dice garlic and sprinkle on top of veggies.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and add cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until you see a nice golden brown layer.
That’s it, easy tasty veggies. Enjoy.